Brisk Group is a boutique-type consultancy company aimed to innovate and excel in the construction industry. With international experience and an established approach to project management our team of consultants and engineers is ready to understand the needs of its clients and offer tailored services with professionalism and excellence in delivery.
Join the team
Brisk Group is currently seeking an entry level individual to assist with a variety of ongoing consulting projects. We offer the possibility to grow and demonstrate your strong entrepreneurial drive and the desire to continually enhance professional capabilities.
• Understand, analyze and produce costs and schedule reports.
• Have an understanding of project management processes and procedures.
• Skilled in producing estimates and quantities takeoff
• Handling CAD and BIM software.
• Understanding of technical drawings.
• Good MS Office Excel skills.
• Relevant construction engineering degree.
• Verbal communication and writing skills in English, attention to detail and exceptional analytic abilities
• Be interested in working in a fast paced environment or multiple projects simultaneously.
• Willing to travel.
• Basic use of planning software required.
(Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project would be a plus)
- Working in a fast growing company within a motivated and dynamic team.
- Exposure to high profile local and international projects and blue-chip clients.
Cost Manager/Quantity Surveyor
We are now seeking an exceptional Cost Manager/Quantity Surveyor to join our team based within our Bucharest Office.
• Tendering and procuring
• Assisting in the production of bid documentation
• Prepare project budget
• Attend to tender interview and revised tender
• Cost Management, Estimation of Costs
• Pre and Post contract administration
• Monitor budget and keep track of direct cost on projects
• Dealing effectively with post contract cost variances and the change control processes,
• Reviewing in conjunction with senior managers any potential changes or risks envisaged and in turn measuring where possible future saving or additional costs can be identified.
• Producing monthly post contract cost and value reports and presenting them to the client
• Inputting into value engineering
• Negotiating and agreeing final accounts
• Demonstrated experience in the cost estimation of general construction works such as public buildings, commercial buildings, residential buildings, roads, bridges and infrastructure.
• Thorough understanding of local cost information and preferably knowledge of international industry standards, references and methodologies.
• Ability to accurately forecast budgets and cash flows, in conjunction with preparing proposals, cost reporting, bills of quantities, and tender documents.
• This position requires candidates who are pro-active, assertive, detail oriented and capable of handling complex and multi-faceted issues.
• Excellent pre and post-contract technical cost and commercial management skills.
• Excellent prioritization and self-management skills and ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
• An in-depth knowledge of different construction processes.
• English language not less than Intermediate;
• Advanced computer user (MS Office, MS Project, AutoCad).
M&E Project engineer
We are looking for an accountable project engineer to be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve. You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
• Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
• Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
• Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
• Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
• Monitor compliance to applicable codes
• Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
• Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support
• Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
• Proven working experience as a project engineer
• Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
• Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
• Project management and supervision skills
• Decision making ability and leadership skills
• Time management and organization skills
We are looking for a reliable Construction Manager to plan construction projects and oversee their progress along the way in a timely and cost-effective manner.
Site Managers are required to supervise and organize daily work on a building site. They are in control of all operations, including progress, planning, labor relations, and cost planning. They provide site based management and coordination of the construction process to ensure the project is completed to a high standard. These managers team up with other professionals like sub-contractors, consultants and client’s representatives in order to make sure that the job is completed within budget on time.
• Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
• Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
• Ensure that the project complies with the contract documents, Quality Management and Health and Safety systems.
• Organize the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis.
• Setting up site, Fire Plans, Inductions, Method Statement, Risk Assessments, etc
• Oversee all on site and off site constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
• Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
• Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
• Meet contractual conditions of performance
• Review the work progress on daily basis
• Liaise closely with project Quantity Surveyor on all matters relating to cost, scope, risk, variations and the like. Record all variation information as required.
• Complete contract administration duties, including the daily site diary and prepare management reports as required for each project.
• Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
• Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
• Analyze, manage and mitigate risks
• Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
• Proven working experience in construction management
• Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
• Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
• Having awareness of safety and health issues
• Understanding of all facets of the construction process
• Familiarity with construction management software packages (MS Office, MS Project, Auto CAD)
• Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
• Competent in conflict and crisis management
• Leadership and human resources management skills
• Excellent time and project management skills
• A minimum of 5-6 years experience in site management
• University degree in construction management, engineering or related field
Are you ready to join our team? Give us a shout on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to attach your CV and specify the position you are applying for as well.